Oops

Definitely gave up that whole milwordy thing pretty quickly. My bad.

I'm finally getting back into writing, albeit via writing for other people in order to get money. It sort of counts. I'm also publishing a thing on Wattpad to motivate me to get it put together into an ebook.

Oh, and watching lots of Jessica Jones.

Kind of feel like starting back up with keeping a blog again. I'd like to write proper posts and not just rambles like this one. The question is, what do I write about? And how often do I update?

I want to update often enough to keep myself motivate to write some stuff. Maybe twice a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I still want this to be a writing blog, so I'll see what writing topics I can think up to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distraction Time

Twitter

First day down!